Harry Potter - Golden Snitch 2

Menu

@SarahDope




Já sei (I) *-*
Quero ser a mesma coisa que a Sarah Dope é, quando eu crecer.
Só não me pergunte o que ela é... HSIOFSDHIODFHOIDJFSDF Designer, modelo, escritora, faz merch é fotografa e.

''MAIN BLOGGER: SARAH DOPE.

I have lived quite the life so far, and I’m just getting started.

To make a very long story short, I am a Jill-of-All-Trades. I photograph; I model; I market/advertise/promote; I tour; I design graphics and websites– I am a workaholic and I keep myself quite busy.

I have photographed many people, musicians, celebrities, animals, places, and objects. I have been published in magazines such as Alternative Press and Rolling Stone. I have also had photo work published on demo CDs and full-length albums such as Five Finger Death Punch’s debut, The Way of the Fist. I have also had a couple of my photos used in the 30 Seconds to Mars video for Edge of the Earth.

I have designed for companies such as DigiSynd, Inc. (a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company) and Warner Bros. Records; artists/musicians/bands such as 30 Seconds to Mars, Brian McKnight, Chad Michael Ward, HIM, Madonna, Muse, My Chemical Romance, Rock Kills Kid, The Used, and Whitesnake; comedians such as Adam Hunter and Orny Adams; pro-athlete Tony Hawk; actor Shane West; and mad scientists Fritz Grobe and Stephen Voltz (aka EepyBird… aka “the Diet Coke & Mentos dudes”).

I have sold merch at random shows and/or on tours for bands such as 30 Seconds to Mars, Bloodsimple, Chevelle, Deadstar Assembly, Dir En Grey, Dope, Finger Eleven, Godhead, In This Moment, Kill Hannah, Powerman 5000, and Sick Puppies; and artist Alex Pardee.

I have worked in marketing for record labels such as Immortal Records, Underground Inc./Invisible Records, and Warner Bros. Records; and marketing companies such as Net Music Promotions, LLC (which includes artists such as Michael Jackson, Type O Negative, and Whitesnake).

Although modeling isn’t a top priority in my life, I still enjoy it when I have some spare time. I had a contract back in 2002 with the agency America’s Top Models, but discontinued with them due to lack of interest at that time. I have shot with great photographers such as Adam Hendershott, Celina Muehlbauer, Chad Michael Ward, Eyeworks, and Jac Vanek. I have worked with makeup artists such as Ashika Gogna, Dena DeMint, RYDER Makeup Labs, and Sheena Luxe. In August 2007, I worked the United Trade Show in Las Vegas as a promotional model for SYC FUK Clothing. I have had minor roles in music videos for 30 Seconds to Mars (Edge of the Earth), Combichrist (Get Your Body Beat), Rock ‘N’ Roll Soldiers (Anthem); and independent film Hollywood Kills (2006). I have had major roles in music videos for Dope (I Am) and The Sun (Justice), both of which can also be found on their albums Group Therapy and Blame It on the Youth, respectively.

I also contributed some writing in Martin Atkins’ TOUR:SMART book, which can be found in Barnes & Noble stores, as well as a variety of web stores.

CURRENTLY… I am a Creative Consultant and Marketing Associate for DigiSynd, Inc. – A Walt Disney Company.


{ http://www.sarahdope.com/ }

xoxo I.

Nenhum comentário: